- Deet Free insect repellent
- Contains natural pyrethrins
- Handy size for pocket or purse - 23g
- 400 individual sprays per can
- Leak proof locking valve
- Repels mosquitoes, flies, biting flies, sand flies, ticks & midges for up to 6 hours
- The essential companion for all travellers
Frequently Asked Questions
- TRAVELLING WITH SKOOT- SKOOT Insecticide and Insect repellent contains non-hazardous, non inflammable ingredients, this factor, combined with the compact pack meets with IATA ( section 220.127.116.11., 40th edition 1st Jan 1999) regulations allowable for airline travel. The concerns with the unfortunate but significant increase in insect borne diseases not only overseas, but also domestically, was a major factor in the development of SKOOT as a small portable product easily carried by a person in the pocket or purse at all times.
- DEET FREE AND MADE USING NATURAL PYRETHRIN. -SKOOT has been carefully formulated with natural proven ingredients, completely safe for personal use. SKOOT has a higher level of active ingredients than other products currently on the Australian market, it does not contain any perfume to further minimise any perceived allergies. We have formulated a natural ingredient, a derivative of lemon oil which not only assists the highly effective repellency but also imparts a pleasant aroma in use. SKOOT Personal Insecticide and Repellent provides maximum protection with safety.
- MADE IN AUSTRALIA- SKOOT is "Made in Australia" by an Australian owned Company.
- POCKET OR PURSE SIZE- the 'high load" naturally based actives in the formulation make SKOOT one of the most effectvie personal Insecticides and Insect repellents to be placed on the local market. SKOOT has 10g/l active against the average competition at 2g/l. Although we have achieved the mini-pack size we have, by virtue of the metered locking valve, which delivers 400 individual sprays over the life of SKOOT, enabling SKOOT to actually outlast "open spray" larger cans currently on the market and is therefore a most economical product. The integrated metered locking valve prevents leaking in the pocket or purse andthe non removable cap is also a feature preventing accidental spray.
- WHO CAN USE SKOOT- SKOOT can be used by the overseas traveler and our outdoor domestic population for travel, barbeques, fishermen ( the metered spray does not touch the bait!!!), campers, gardeners, golfers, sports, at the beach, The combination of Insecticide and repellent in the one product was also considered most important.