State of the art cookware and revolutionary stove design combine to create the fastest, most fuel efficient stove system ever. The Reactor's radiant burner is enclosed by a unique heat exchanger for unmatched performance in windy conditions while an advanced pressure regulator provides optimal heat output over the life of each fuel canister. Stove and fuel canister stow inside of the high-efficiency 1.7 liter pot that's great for everything from solo trips to cooking for groups of up to three people. A collapsible handle locks the unique see-thru lid in place for safe and easy transport.
- Unrivaled Boil Time: Outperforms the competition in lab tests—boiling 1 liter of water in just 3 minutes—with an even greater advantage in challenging conditions.
- Maximum Efficiency: Patent-pending radiant burner and heat exchanger make the Reactor the most efficient all-condition stove system, so you carry less fuel.
- Unmatched Wind Protection: Radiant burner head is enclosed by heat exchanger for total protection in even the windiest conditions.
- Integrated System: State-of-the-art stove and high-efficiency pot are combined into one compact, easy-to-use system.
- Minimum Weight: 19 oz. (539g)
- Packaged Weight: 19.6 oz. (556g)