- Designed for: The REC 1 is the smallest of the three Recreation Series first aid kits. It has been specifically designed to carry the bare essentials.
- Able to treat: Will effectively treat small burns and minor wounds.
- Kit Features: The REC 1 is carry-on luggage safe for travellers (i.e. it does not contain any items that are not approved by airport security) and features a clip that customers can use to clip into larger first aid kits or even attach to their belt, hand bag or back pack
- Dimensions: Length x Height x Weight in millimetres. Weight in grams:140mm X 110mm X 20mm 55gm
- Medical & kit information: Emergency Action Card
- Personal protection: 2 x Antiseptic Wipes
- Wound treatmeny: 2 x Sterile Gauze Swabs, 1 x Cotton Tips, 3 x Iodine Swabs
- Wound cover & bandaging: 1 x Elastic Gauze Bandage (5.0cm x 4m), 10 x Flexible Bandage Strips, 1 x Knuckle Dressings, 2 x Absorbent Non-adherent Dressing (7.2 x 5cm)
- Blister & burn: 1 x Burn Aid gel sachet