- Designed for: The PRO 1 is a comprehensive first aid kit perfect for serious weekend travellers. It has a similar layout to the REC3, but is larger.
- Able to treat: Compact, versatile and filled with vital equipment the PRO 1 allows you to be prepared for a variety of situations ranging from snakebites, eye injuries, blisters and burns.
- Kit Features: The PRO 1 has a similar layout to the REC 3, but is larger. This kit is ideal of customisation.
- Dimensions: Length x Height x Weight in millimetres. Weight in grams: 210mm X 160mm X 65mm 355gm
- Medical & kit information: 1 x Emergency action notebook, 1 x contents booklet, 1 x First Aid Booklet
- Personal protection: 4 x Antiseptic Wipes, 2 x protective gloves, 1 x CPR Face Shield, 1 x Plastic Biohard Bag, 1 x Biohazrd Sticker
- Essential equipment: 1 x tweezers, 2 x safety pins, 1 x EMT Shears, 1 x Pencil
- Wound treatmeny: 4 x Sterile Gauze Swabs, 3 x Cotton Tips, 4 x Iodine Swabs, 1 x normal saline 30ml, 1 x Curved Sterile Irrigation Syringe (10ml), 1 x Combined Trauma Dressing (9 x 20cm), 1 x Green Soap Scrub Sponge, 2 x Sterile Wound Closure Strips, 1 x Tincture Benzoin Swabstick
- Wound cover & bandaging: 1 x Elastic Gauze Bandage (5.0cm x 4m), 1 x Elastic Gauze Bandage (7.5cm x 4mm), 1 x Crepe Bandage (High quality elastic) (10cm x 4cm), 10 x Flexible Bandage Strips, 2 x Knuckle Dressings, 2 x Absorbent Non-adherent Dressing (7.2 x 5cm), 1 x Triangular Bandage, 2 x Waterproof Dressing (6 x 7cm), 1 x Eye Pad, 1 x Adhesive Tape
- Blister & burn: 1 x Burn Aid gel sachet, 1 x Open Weave Adhesive Dressing (10x 25cm), 1 x Moist Burn Pad (10 x 10cm)