- Designed for:The REC 2 is designed for solo outings and day trips. This kit while not as compact as the REC 1, is none the less a light and compact kit that contains a more complex range of items.
- Able to treat:Will effectively treat a range of injuries such abrasions, cuts and burns.
- Kit Features:The REC 2 features two clips that allow it to be clipped into larger Equip first aid kits.
- Dimensions: Length x Height x Weight in millimetres. Weight in grams:180mm X 130mm X 40mm 125gm
- Medical & kit information: 1 x Emergency action card, 1 x contents booklet
- Personal protection: 4 x Antiseptic Wipes, 2 x protective gloves
- Essential equipment: 1 x tweezers, 2 x safety pins, 1 x surgical blade
- Wound treatmeny: 4 x Sterile Gauze Swabs, 1 x Cotton Tips, 3 x Iodine Swabs, 1 x normal saline 30ml
- Wound cover & bandaging: 1 x Elastic Gauze Bandage (5.0cm x 4m), 1 x Elastic Gauze Bandage (7.5cm x 4mm), 10 x Flexible Bandage Strips, 1 x Knuckle Dressings, 2 x Absorbent Non-adherent Dressing (7.2 x 5cm)
- Blister & burn: 1 x Burn Aid gel sachet, 1 x Open Weave Adhesive Dressing (10x 25cm)