- Designed for: Substantially expanded over the PRO 1 the PRO 2 has the necessary lightweight professional medical equipment to service a medium sized group on trips into remote areas.
- Able to treat: Will treat a variety of situations ranging from snakebites, eye injuries, blisters and burns.
- Kit Features: With its extensive equipment store this kit is perfect to in the car or around the home. The PRO 2 has an extra storage pocket (in comparison to the PRO 1) that folds down from the kit allowing easy and quick identification of medical equipment in an emergency.
- Dimensions: Length x Height x Weight in millimetres. Weight in grams: 240mm X 160mm X 115mm 700 gm
- Medical & kit information: 1 x Emergency action notebook, 1 x contents booklet, 1 x First Aid Booklet
- Personal protection: 4 x Antiseptic Wipes, 4 x protective gloves, 1 x CPR Face Shield, 1 x Plastic Biohard Bag, 1 x Biohazrd Sticker
- Essential equipment: 1 x tweezers, 3 x safety pins, 1 x EMT Shears, 1 x Pencil
- Wound treatmeny: 6 x Sterile Gauze Swabs, 4 x Cotton Tips, 6 x Iodine Swabs, 1 x normal saline 30ml, 1 x Curved Sterile Irrigation Syringe (10ml), 1 x Combined Trauma Dressing (9 x 20cm), 2 x Green Soap Scrub Sponge, 3 x Sterile Wound Closure Strips, 2 x Tincture Benzoin Swabstick
- Wound cover & bandaging: 1 x Elastic Gauze Bandage (5.0cm x 4m), 1 x Elastic Gauze Bandage (7.5cm x 4mm), 1 x Crepe Bandage (High quality elastic) (10cm x 4cm), 15 x Flexible Bandage Strips, 2 x Knuckle Dressings, 2 x Finger Tip Dressings, 2 x Absorbent Non-adherent Dressing (7.2 x 5cm), 1 x Absorbent Non-adherent dressing (10 x 8cm), 2 x Triangular Bandage, 3 x Waterproof Dressing (6 x 7cm), 1 x Waterptroof Dressing (10 x 12cm), 2 x Eye Pad, 1 x Adhesive Tape, 1 Athletic Tape
- Blister & burn: 1 x Burn Aid gel sachet, 2 x Open Weave Adhesive Dressing (10x 25cm), 1 x Moist Burn Pad (10 x 10cm), 1 x Hydro gel dressing