Made from the world's finest Euopean Polypropylene yarns, the fabric is knitted and the garment made in Australia. Polypropylene is a hydrophobic material that transfers the moisture quickly and effectively away from the body into absorbent layers. Even during extreme activity, either during sport or at work, Polypropylene does not cling to the body and avoids the "post exercise chill" ie the uncomfortable cooling down in wet underwear. The skin maintains a more constant temperature with Polypropylene than any other fabric.
- Moisture repellant : least absorbent of textile fibres, hence no moisture absorbed into the fibre.
- Drying time is kept to a minimum, Polypropylene dries faster than any comparable fibre.
- Lowest density of all textile fibres with a specific gravity of 0.91 compared to water at 1.0 and polyester at 1.38 (Polyester is 52% heavier, Wool 40% and Cotton 60%).
- Easy care as it is anti-staining, crease resistant, acid and alkali resistant and can be washed at temperatures up to 95 degrees C.
- Fabric is a double jersey rib knit , soft and warm, flat seams for strength and comfort, raglan sleeves for freedom of movement which reduces chafing if carring a pack.
XXXL only available in Olive, Black, Denim, Navy and White.