Garmin Australasia is pleased to announce the next generation in rugged, touchscreen GPS devices: Introducing Montana.
The Montana 650t features a large bright 4” 65k colour, TFT dual orientation display with a built-in basemap, and a high-sensitivity GPS
receiver with HotFix®. Plus, all models come standard with a microSD™ card slot, 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter.
The Montana 650t has a 5-megapixel, autofocus digital camera that automatically geo-tags pictures allowing users to mark, remember
and navigate back to that exact spot in the future. Connect Montana to a computer via USB, log on to https://my.Garmin.com and any
photos will be automatically detected. The intuitive myGarmin site makes it simple to select, upload and store photos. One can also
review the location of their latest adventure by using Garmin’s free Basecamp software. In addition the Montana 650t comes preloaded
with detailed topographic maps with land elevation and contours of Australia and New Zealand.
Navigate your way around and receive text-to-speech driving directions when you hit the streets with the Montana (Automotive bundle
version) which comes with a car mount included. The Montana supports City Navigator ®, Bluechart ®g2, Garmin Custom Maps and
BirdsEye™ Satellite Imagery. Optional Blue chart g2 is a must-have for saltwater mariners and ideal with the Montana (marine bundle
version) which comes with a marine mount included. Garmin Custom Maps allows users to easily transform paper and electronic maps
into free, downloadable maps for compatible Garmin devices. BirdsEye Satellite Imagery is a subscription-based service that allows
users to see aerial views of their destination.
So when you hit the trail with Montana, you’ll know you’ve got the ultimate in touchscreen toughness.
Product Features and Specifications
• Bright 4” sunlight readable, 65k colour TFT, touchscreen display (272 x 480 pixels)
• High-sensitivity GPS receiver and HotFix®
• Wirelessly, share routes, tracks, waypoints and geocaches between compatible units
• Worldwide built-in basemap with shaded relief
• Preloaded TOPO maps of Australia and New Zealand
• 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter
• microSD™ card slot for optional mapping
• 5-megapixel autofocus digital camera with automatic geo-tagging
• 3.5mm audio jack
• High speed USB and Serial interface
• Rugged, waterproof (IEC 60529 IPX7
• Multiple battery options: user replaceable 3 AA (up to 22 hour) or rechargeable Lithium (up to 16 hour)(included) )