The UmetharŽ, one of the Blades of Chaos, is the Talisman of the Anath, created to restore order to chaos. Forged with the shape of many blades within blades, it holds powers within powers. The hilt is carved from bone of the Ancient first slain by mortal man, and the pommel was fashioned in the image of the Anath, fathers to the Ancients, and held within is the power of creation and destruction. Includes a collector art print, painted by the designer. Design patented.
- Overall Length: 17-1/16"
- Blade Length: 10-3/8"
- Blade Thickness: 1/8"
- Blade Material: Mirror polished 420 J2 stainless steel, double-edged.
- Handle Material: Cast metal guard and pommel, antique silver plated finish, simulated bone handgrip, rat-
- tail tang construction.
- Plaque: 19-7/8" x 6" x 3/4" wood, burned-edge finish, includes mounting hardware, instructions.
- Knife design by Kit RaeŽ.
- Kit RaeŽ and the Kit RaeŽ logo are registered trademarks of Kit Rae.