Elves possessed great magical powers, and the ability to create things of immense beauty, craft and enchantment, including weaponry, music, language, and lore. The Daggers of Legolas reflect that beauty, and were the perfect weapon for the "Assassin" Legolas. His skill with these daggers combined with his excellent marksmanship with the bow proved to be the death blow for man orcs and Uruk-Hai! These deply etched-etched blades feature are a gold tone color & Full length tang construction. Handles are made from Solid American oak with an Elven vine design and adorned with cast metal guard and pommel. Because of the white ivory-like handles and the white colored sheaths of these knives, some Lord of the Ring fans refer to these Fighting Knives as "White Knives". The Fighting Knives will come as a set, and the scabbards will will be sold separately. An interesting note here is that movie props had a left and right handed sheath. We are not Certain if United Cutlery will reproduce them that way or not. We will just have to wait and see when they are released.
- Includes a parchment certificate of authenticity.
- Overall Lengths: 22-3/8"
- Blade Lengths: 15-3/4"
- Blade Thickness: 3/16"
- Blade Material: Tempered, 420 J2 stainless steel, sharp-edged. Deep-etched with a gold-tone color.
- Full length tang construction.
- Handle: Solid American oak with an Elven vine design, cast metal guard and pommel.
- Plaque: 12-5/8" x 15-11/16" x 3/4" wood, adorned with the badge of the Greenleaf family of Legolas.