Weighed to ensure perfect balance in the hand of the user, the knife is designed with smooth contours and seamless construction to eliminate food and dirt traps, and offers the ultimate in safety and hygiene. The Global range now comprises of over fifty knives, providing a specialist knife for every function imaginable in the preparation of food. Global knives are made from the finest stainless steel material and resists rust, stains and corrosion. The perfect addition to any kitchen - For the professional or amateur chef!
- Global's 22cm Bread Knife is the perfect tool for cutting bread or any other food of soft substance that has a tough skin or crust
- The blades utilize Molybdenum/vanadium stainless steel, which is ice tempered and hardened allowing it to hold a razor sharp edge longer than any other steel
- Global knives are designed an manufactured in Japan
- Dimensions: 22cm long
- We recommend that you hand wash Global knives in warm water with a mild detergent. This is best done immediately after use and before any foodstuffs have had a chance to dry on to the blade - Dry immediately
- All Global knives (except those with a serrated edge) should be sharpened regularly for optimum performance. Ideally this should be done every time you use your knife
- Do not chop on to bones or open tins with your knives