The Blade Launcher™ is just the start of a long list of features and versatility on this folder. It offers more usefulness than thought possible in a pocketknife this size. A proprietary bit driver combines with a bit holder integrated into the handle to provide six screw bits. A 154 CM blade, locking carabiner-bottle opener and removable pocket clip complete this compact workhorse. Features
- Bit Driver : Carry six screwdrivers in the space of two. Versatile bit drivers come with double-ended bits that quickly change to fit the demands of the day's work. Included are Phillips #1 and 2, 1/8" 3/16" and 1/4" width flathead, and #15 Torx. Additional accessory bits are available.
- Blade Launcher : No springs required. A little Leatherman ingenuity and the flick of a finger are all that are needed to put the knife blade to work. Special materials help make the action smooth and easy, and the finger tab disappears into the handle once the blade is deployed. Nothing else on the market operates this simply or this well.
- Carabiner : Our patent-pending carabiner stays hidden until you need it, nesting with other components to save space. Then a simple thumb action is all that is required to hang your Leatherman knife on a backpack, rope or belt loop. Plus, it locks into place so attachment is easy.
- Bottle Opener : The carabiner is also designed to be the best bottle cap lifter we've ever offered. And since it easily rotates or slides out with one hand, you won't have to wait long to enjoy your reward for a day's work well done.
- Blade opening: One-hand Blade Launcher, thumb stud
- Blade material: 154 CM
- Closed length: 3.875"
- Open length: 6.7"
- Blade length: 2.8"
- Weight: 4.2 oz., 118 grams
- Blade grind: CNC flat
- Blade style: Straight edge (e306x), Combination straight and serrated (e307x)
- Blade finish: Polished and ground
- Handle material: Machined aluminium with glass-filled nylon inserts, stainless steel bolsters
- Included Bits: Phillips #1 & #2, Screwdriver 3/16" & 1/4", Screwdriver 1/8" x Torx #15