- Upper: Full grain claret kip leather, as used in Rossi Boots are all natural fibres and remain one of the most versatile and enduring materials used in footwear. Today Rossi Boots embrace the latest in technical innovations in leather with features that offer greater abrasion resistance and flexibility to aid over all comfort and protection.
- Footbed: Anti-static moulded Pu insole for comfort and control.
- Sole:The Enigma design sole has been developed under the exclusive direction of Rossi Boots with the upmost importance on comfort and quality. Quality control being achieved by directly moulding in our Adelaide factory. The double density TPU /PU optimises grip comfort and durability, as well as giving the boot a highly technical look.
- Additional features: Leather rear pull loop. Exclusive Rossi tread design. ladder grips. Oil & Acid resistant.
- Standard: All Rossi Safety Boots are manufactured in Australia under the quality guidance of NATA quality endorsed systems, Australian International Standards AS/NZS ISO 9001: 2000.
- Made in Australia: Rossi Boots is very much a family firm and we have embarked on a series of strategies designed to guarantee our future as an Australian manufacturer.