Surtek Safety impact toe protection. Extreme abrasion resistance: Dual composite graphite and ceramic: Exceptional weight saving over conventional bump toes:
- Upper: Full grain leather with Surtek Bump Toe Protection.
- Lining: Vtex moisture wicking comfort lining.
- Closure: Lace - up with heavy duty eyelets.
- Footbed: Vtex / EVA contoured comfort.
- Sole: EN!GMA: Thermo Urethane (TPU) ground holding design inspires instant confidence. The energy absorbing Polyurethane (PU) cushion has been engineered to respond to each impact increasing both protection and comfort.
- Surtek impact toe protection: Surtek has become the choice for many manufacturers of adventure and speed sport apparel from Motorcycle Racing to Snow Skiing and Skate Boarding to Mountain Bike racers. The success in protecting those who exceed the limits has not gone unnoticed by Rossi Boots and as a consequence we have introduced advanced Surtek impact protection to our Safety range. With the Combining of graphite and ceramic the Surtek dual composite technology offers exceptional lightweight abrasion resistance, keeping true to the lines of the boot. Design research has also recognised the need to extend the Surtek toecap into the flex area along the side of the foot allowing for additional protection never experienced before.
- Features: All Rossi Safety and Surtek Boots are manufactured under the quality guidance of NATA quality endorsed systems, Australian International Standards AS/NZS ISO 9001: 2000. Achieving a safety rating to Australian Standards AS/NZS 2210.3