Teva Omnium sandals are built tough enough for the trail but sleek enough for the city—versatility at its essence.
- Durable and quick-drying, the synthetic leather and breathable polyester mesh uppers protect your feet while allowing water to flow freely from shoes
- Drawcords with cordlocks offer easy forefoot adjustment; instep straps with quick-release buckles offer convenient entry and a secure fit
- Polyester mesh linings and integrated toe bumpers protect bare feet from pressure and abrasion while helping to keep debris out of shoes
- Microban® zinc-based treatment on microfiber topsoles provides antimicrobial protection
- Soft, compression-molded EVA midsoles with embedded Shoc Pad™ heel cushions supply all-day comfort and shock absorption
- Nonmarking Spider Rubber® outsoles have an aggressive lug design that bites into mixed terrain and sheds debris that can slow you down