Slim, unobtrusive, and extremely powerful, the E2e Executive Elite is a favorite of undercover police officers, who appreciate the fact that this penlight-sized flashlight is as bright as a four D-cell flashlight yet small enough to hide in a pocket. CNC machined from aerospace-grade aluminum with a Military Specification Type III hard-anodized finish, the E2e comes with a scratch-resistant Pyrex™ lens, high output lamp assembly, removable stainless steel pocket clip, and two lithium batteries featuring a 10-year shelf life. The light also features switching favored by law enforcement-twist for constant on, or depress the tailcap button for momentary illumination (great for signaling with Morse Code). A patented lock-out tailcap allows the light to be locked in the off position to eliminate accidental activation when stowed away.
- Batteries - Two lithium SF123A 3.0 Volt with 10-year shelf life
- Lamp assembly/Runtime - SureFire MN03 xenon gas-filled lamp assembly with 60 lumens output for 75 minutes, also accepts optional MN02 lamp assembly with 25 lumens output for 2.5 hours
- Construction - CNC machined aerospace-grade aluminum. Hard anodized finish for extreme corrosion and wear-resistance, impact and scratch -resistant Pyrex lens window, removable stainless steel pocket clip
- Length and weight (with batteries) - 4.5 inches / 3.2 ounces
- Flawless white beam, always in focus
- Patented lock-out tailcap feature allows the light to be locked in the off position to prevent unintentional activation during storage or transportation
- Lightweight and slim, with an upgraded removable stainless steel pocket clip
- Perfect for placement in your backpack, glove compartment, toolbox, or pocket. You'll only notice it when you need it.