A classic marine bino with internal rangefinder and illuminated compass. Magnifying life does, indeed, include sea life. And these are just the binoculars to do it. Our legendary 7x50mm Marine™ binoculars are a premier choice for spotting marinas, deadheads or the fisherman's best friend, feeding birds. Built to withstand rugged nautical conditions, they are nitrogen-purged to provide reliable waterproof/fogproof performance. This model is even hermetically sealed to further assure that no moisture creeps in. Impressive light transmission from BaK-4 porro prisms, multi-coated optics and large UV-coated objective lenses brighten images from dusk to dawn. And, all three models not only float, but easy-grip rubber armoring protects and provides a secure hold should things get rough. Always nice, should an unexpected swell or throttle burst take you by surprise.
- BaK-4 porro prisms for bright, clear, crisp viewing
- Multi-coated optics for superior light transmission and brightness
- Rugged, 100% waterproof construction
- O-ring sealed and nitrogen-purged to keep out moisture
- Highly resistant to saltwater corrosion
- Non-slip, non-skid rubber armor cushions bumps and shock, prevents sliding, and provides a firm grip when wet