Bushnell® Night Vision. State-of-the-art, compact design that offer superior vision in the lowest light conditions. Setting the standard in light-gathering technology, this product features built-in infrared illuminators for enhanced images even in the darkest shadows. Ideal when camping, caving and observing wildlife under the veil of darkness, they're equally suited for patrolling warehouses and similar surveillance operations where no detectable ambient light exists. This audio monocular model even features a boom microphone, headphone and recording port, so you'll see and hear exactly what you're looking at. Bushnell Night Vision is the ultimate in stealth, and that's a quality no flashlight can ever claim.
- MODEL # : 26-0300
- MAGNIFICATION X OBJECTIVE LENS : 2.5x42
- VIEWING RANGE ft/m : 4-600 - 1.2-183
- FIELD OF VIEW ft/m : 79/26
- INFRARED ILLUMINATOR : Yes (Built-In)
- BATTERY TYPE : AA (2)
- SIZE (in/mm) : 6.7x3.7x2.7 - 170x95x70
- WEIGHT (oz/g) : 17x482
- TRIPOD MOUNT : Yes
- GREAT FOR : Close-Range Viewing (Security), Long-Range Viewing (Wildlife Observation)
SPECIAL FEATURES :
- Gen 1 Monocular
- Audio Boom Microphone & Headphone
- Sounds Audible from 90 Yds.
- Audio Recording Capability