You spend your entire trip away to Europe in your Sleeping Bag, so why do
you want to go basic?
Named after the cosmopolitan (and chilly) Swiss city of Geneva, the Moondyne Geneva is not your 'stock standard' travel bag. Typically Travel Bags are simplistic in design to ensure that they conform to the lightweight demands of a backpacker. Similar in cut to the Moondyne Zurich Sleeping Bag, the Geneva features extra filling to allow the bag to be used Trekking/Tramping is colder conditions.
This series has been designed around using the Bag day-in, day-out so comfort and longevity have to be important considerations as well.
Featuring a fully 3D Head and Foot section. Fully designed and tested in Switzerland, this Sleeping Bag range is equally at home being used on the trail as it is in a downtown London backpackers, though keeping with the idea of packing up smaller than most other Synthetic Travel bags on the market.
This pack size is achieved by using the recognised industry leader in synthetic fibre construction. Primaloft offers 'down' like compression/warmth ratios in a synthetic bonded fibre.
- Outer: Strong & light Aureus 240 fabric
- Lining: Contego 290 rip-stop micro soft-touch nylon
- Filling: Quantum Dynamic
- Full 3D hood & footbox construction
- Integrated travel pillow pocket
- Internal stash / mp3 pocket
- Zipper: YKK dual stage #5 auto-locking
- Weight: 1.58kg
- Size: 215 x 75/45cm
- Temp. rating: -6 / -10 to 22 celsius
- Construction: Loose layer outer & inner
- Draft tube / Moondyne anti-snag system / Twin security pockets
- Cohesion compression stuff sack