- SWORDS OF THE ANCIENTS COLLECTION
- In the beginning of things in ages past there were the Ancient Ones, masters of flesh, fire, and steel, who forged the elements of which the land was made. When men and beasts came into the world the Ancient Ones purposed to have dominion over them, hence they commanded that the Dark Elves create the "Swords of the Ancients." They were forged of secret alloys and each sword was bequeathed its own special power. The swords have been used throughout the ages in the eternal struggle between good and evil.
- Designed by fantasy artist Kit Rae®, these high quality adult collectible swords feature intricately detailed solid metal handle parts and tempered, 420 stainless steel blades (unsharpened). Each sword includes a full-color art print and a new chapter in "The Tale of the Swords of the Ancients." Visit www.kitrae.net or www.unitedcutlery.com to read the latest chapter of the tale and to see the complete Kit Rae® line.
- Morthoseth® gives the user power to control great armies, bending them to its evil will. The handle is wrought with images of the most vile of the Ancients, the Dark One.
- Overall Length: 43-1/2"
- Blade Length: 33-1/4"
- Blade Material: 420 J2 stainless steel, false-edged.
- Handle Material: Intricately detailed cast metal, antique finish, rat-tail tang construction.