An ancient sword carried by Gandalf the Grey, who is an old powerful wizard and friend to Frodo Baggins. Glamdring, a magical sword that serves Gandalf in his mission to aid the Fellowship of the Ring. Made by ancient Elves, and is inscribed with runes written in the Elven language that say "Turgon Aran Gondolin, Tortha gar a matha Glamdring, Vegil Glamdring gud daelo, Dam an Glamhoth" which translates to "Turgon, King of Gondolin, wields, has and holds the sword Glamdring, Foe of Morgoth's realm, Hammer of the Orcs".
- Overall Length: 47-5/8"
- Blade Length:36"
- Blade Thickness: 1/4"
- Blade Material: Tempered 420 J2 stainless steel, false-edged. Note: False edged swords have a distinct edge, but the edge is dulled a few millimeters to make it less sharp.
- Handle Material: Genuine leather-wrapped handgrip, solid metal crossguard and pommel, antiqued metal finish, engraved Elven runes, rat-tail tang construction.
- Plaque: 10" x 16-5/8" x 3/4" wood, silkscreened designs.
- Comes with certificate of authenticity
- Actual sword weight: 4lb 12oz