This evil and ancient sword is wielded by the Witchking, leader of the nine Ringwraiths, the indestructible and relentless shadow servants of Sauron. They were once mortal kings of men that Sauron corrupted with his Ring of Power. The Witchking's sword was built by armourers of the dark land of Mordor, under the command of their evil master Sauron.
- Overall Length: 54-5/8"
- Blade Length: 39-3/4"
- Blade Thickness: 1/4"
- Blade Material: Tempered 420 J2 stainless steel.
- Handle Material: Genuine leather-wrapped handgrip. Solid metal cross guard and pommel with antiqued metal finish and engraved detailed designs. Rat-tail tang construction.
- Plaque: 10" x 14-3/4" x 3/4" hardwood. Wood grain finish with silk-screened Nazgul designs, hardware & instructions included.
- Comes with Parchment Certificate of Authenticity.
- Actual sword weight: 5 pounds - 8 ounces