Ringwraiths, also called Dark Riders or the Nazgul, are the shadow servants of Sauron. There are 9 of them to represent the 9 mortal Kings that Sauron corrupted with his Ring of Power. They can sense when the Ring of Power is near and can see the Ringbearer even more clearly when he puts it on. The Ringwraith’s sword was built by armourers of the dark land of Mordor, under the command of their evil master Sauron. This massive sword features authentic battle worn metal handle parts and genuine leather wrapped grips. The acid-etched, tempered 420 J2 stainless steel blade is false-edged. It includes a wood wall display plaque adorned with the mark of the Eye of Sauron, master of the Ringwraiths™.
- Overall Length: 53"
- Blade Length: 39-3/4" Double edged blade
- Blade Thickness: 1/4"
- Blade Material: Acid etched, tempered, 420 J2 stainless steel, false-edged.
- Handle Material: Authentic battle worn solid metal crossguard and pommel, genuine leather wrapped grip, rat-tail tang construction.
- Plaque: Wood, silk screened Nazgul runes, hardware, instructions included.
- Comes with Parchment Certificate of Authenticity.
- Shipping Weight: 12 pounds
- Actual sword weight:: 4 pounds - 8 ounces