His ancestor, Isildur, was the King who cut the Ring of Power from the hand of Sauron with the sword Narsil (UC1267, also available). Strider has served as a Ranger and joins the Fellowship to destroy the Ring that threatens his countrymen.
- Overall Length: 47-1/4"
- Blade Length: 36" Double edged blade
- Blade Thickness: 1/4"
- Blade Material: double edged, Tempered 420 J2 stainless steel, false-edgedNote: False edged swords have a distinct edge, but the edge is dulled a few millimeters to make it less sharp.
- Handle Material: Solid metal cross guard and pommel, antique metal finish, genuine leather-wrapped grip, rat-tail tang construction.
- Plaque: 10-5/8" x 13-1/4" x 3/4" wood, silk-screened with the heraldic insignia of the Kingdom of Gondor, hardware, instructions included.
- Includes a parchment certificate of authenticity.
- Actual weight of sword: 4 pounds - 8 ounces