The Uruk-Hai are a breed of Orcs, who are evil fighting creatures created by Saruman. They bear his symbol, the white hand, on their shields and helmets. They are ordered to hunt the members of the Fellowship and find the One Ring for Saruman. Uruk-Hai are armed with deadly scimitars, forged in the mines of Orthanc. Like the Uruk-Hai themselves, this scimitar bears all of the primitive, brute basics of the foul creatures who carry it. Roughly shaped and forged, the blade has been authentically "battle worn"with corrosion, rust, and tarnish to mirror the original movie props.
- Overall Length: 31-15/16"
- Blade Length: 24-3/4" , single edged, sharpened
- Blade Thickness: 3/16"
- Blade Material: High carbon steel, battle worn and tarnished finish.
- Hand Grip: Laminated wood, genuine leather-wrapped grip, full tang construction.
- Plaque: 13-1/8" x 12-3/8" x 3/4" wood, adorned with the hand of Saruman icon. Hardware, instructions included.
- Comes with Parchment Certificate of Authenticity.
- Actual weight of sword: 3 pounds - 8 ounces