King Theoden - Great Warrior-King of the proud Rohirrim, the horse-lords of Rohan. King Théoden ascended the throne in 2980 TA, and took over the reign of a land in troubled times. His counselor Gríma deluded him and kept him away from his duties, while blaming his absence on the declining health of his master. In reality, Gríma, who was detested by most of the Rohirrim and called Wormtongue, was in league with the hostile Saruman and worked the wizard's will in Rohan through Théoden. Gríma locked up the kings sword, Herugrim, in his chest to deprive the King his mighty symbol of power.
This Sword is an exact reproduction of the sword used by King Theoden to defend Rohan and it's people against Saruman and his Uruk-Hai hordes in the Two Towers. Features two opposing horse heads that serve as the crossguard. The symbol of the horse is a sacred symbol of Rohan.
- Overall Length: 36.5 inches
- Blade Length: 27.5 inches
- Blade Thickness: 1/4"
- Blade Material: Tempered 420 J2 stainless steel, false-edged.
- Handle Material: Solid metal crossguard and pommel, antique metal finish, genuine leather-wrapped grip, rat-tail tang construction.
- Plaque: Includes a parchment certificate of authenticity.