Winner of a 2005 Backpacker magazine Editors’ Choice Award, the 2-person Hubba Hubba doesn’t compromise on internal space to save weight. This freestanding, superlight tent features lots of elbow room, 3 setup options, 2 doors and vestibules, and no-drip entries that keep the inside dry even with the vestibules open.
- Superlight - This freestanding 2-person tent with vestibule weighs just 4.2 lbs.
- Spacious - Unique pole configuration provides maximum interior space plus a large vestibule.
- Quick and Easy Setup - All-in-one hub and clip pole design is simple to use.
- Versatile - Can be used as a double-wall tent for full protection or in two freestanding tarp-shelter modes with optional footprint.
- Livable - Vestibule area provides dry entry, gear storage, and a covered food-prep area.
- No-drip Entry - Rainfly/door won’t drip inside tent, so doors can be opened for additional venting options in light weather.
- Modular - Optional footprint (sold separately) works with complete tent or as a floor with the freestanding fly.
- Capacity: 2 people + gear
- Floor + Vestibule Area: 28 + 9.5 ft.² / 2.6 + .9 m2²
- Interior Peak Height: 40 in./1.0 m
- Minimum Weight: 4.2 lbs./1.8 kg
- Packaged Weight: 5 lbs./2.2 kg