Shopping online with Wellington Surplus is mostly intuitive, however if you're having problems just follow these easy steps.
1. Our product range is divided into categories and subcategories. To get started, move your mouse over a category that interests you from the list on the left of the screen.
2. A submenu will appear listing the available subcategories within the selected category. Click on a subcategory you're interested in to see a list of products within that subcategory along with prices.
3. To view a product in more detail, click on its image. A new window will open showing a larger image. For more information about a product click the "More Details" button to view a full description page.
4. If you'd like to buy the product, click on its 'Add to Cart' button. This will place it in your 'shopping cart' or 'shopping basket', a list of items you're interested in buying.
5. Repeat steps one, two, and three until you've placed all the items you want in your shopping basket.
6. Click "View Basket" from the top of the page to see a list of all the items in your shopping basket. You can remove items from the basket by clicking their 'Remove Item' button, or change the quantity of an item by typing the new quantity into its 'Quantity' box and clicking the 'Update Item' button.
7. When you're happy with the items in your basket, click the "Checkout" link at the top of the page. You will be taken to our secure Checkout page where you can enter your details and securely pay for your purchases.
If you need any additional help or explanations, please feel free to contact us.